Happy Veteran's Day
On Veteran's Day we honor those who are in the service or who have served. With so many of my friends and loved ones Veterans, I personally feel we should honor the brave each and every day. When you meet someone and they mention they were in the service do you thank them? Do you ever wonder if you would be brave enough to serve?
While those of us who have not served can never truly understand what those experiences are like, we can show our gratitude and be thankful in many ways. On holidays like today, Veteran's Day, we are reminded of this. But as a Realtor or Mortgage Banker we can honor Veterans everyday by helping them buy their dream home with special assistance.
In the United States, there are many valuable benefits available to Veterans, including VA home loans. For over 75 years, VA home loans have provided millions of Veterans and their families the opportunity to purchase homes. Unfortunately, many Veterans don't realize they have special home buying options. If you're reading this and have a friend or loved one who has served, please share this great benefit with them--or better yet have them reach out to me to help them find a home at a great price PLUS GET CASH BACK!
Check out these facts about VA loans:
- 624,546 home loans were guaranteed by the Veterans Administration.
- 306,879 VA home loans were made without a down payment.
- 2,055 grants totaling $118 million were provided to help seriously disabled Veterans purchase, modify, or construct a home to meet their needs.
VA home loans often offer:
- No down payment options as long as the sales price isn’t higher than the home’s appraised value.
- Better terms and interest rates than loans from other lenders.
- Fewer closing costs, which may be paid by the seller.
To our Veterans: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
(2019 data provided by Keeping Current Matters)